Friday, July 25, 2008

9 is my favorite number

At first, I prayed that I may pass with a fairly decent rating....well at least higher than my optometrist board exam of 80.7%.

Then, after that fateful 1st day of exams when I felt so depressed and dejected after 3 tests...I was willing to settle for a passing grade. The tests were THAT hard for me to lose my self-confidence. I wanted to cry, fearing for the worst.

After almost 2 months of nerve-wracking wait, the results were out...and the biggest and most pleasant surprise of my life came about.....

I garnered the 9th place in the June 2008 Nurse Licensure Exam!!!!
With a rating of 84.4%!!!
Thank you Lord!
I never even dreamed to be among the top spot in an exam which over 65,000 people took, but it certainly was a most pleasant surprise.

Thank you to all the people, family and friends alike who prayed for me and with me during my exams. It made me feel more confident knowing that a lot of people were praying for me. Much appreciated you guys.

Congratulations to all the other board passers! Good work!!

No comments: