Thursday, April 26, 2007

Close Encounter

So, I was at Yellow Cab Tomas Morato one afternoon waiting for my takeout pizza when I suddenly felt I had to go to the bathroom. This particular Yellow Cab branch has a what we call "coed" toilet. I opened the door and when I had one leg inside, there was a guy in there. What the..... this guy doesn't know how to lock his doors huh? I quickly withdrew my foot and then the guy turned, apologized and locked the door. But wait...this guy looked familiar...could it be hmmm....

I waited outside for a few minutes and when he came out, the guy smiled at me and said sorry again. And indeed it was.............






Sam Milby!



This guy is hella cute! Now I can honestly say I was in a bathroom with Sam Milby....well, at least one leg was...hehehe..too bad I didn't see anything incriminating....promise! ;-)

3 comments:

irene said...

Hwat? You didn't take advantage of him? Autograph man lang or make haplos his hands? SAYANG! Sabagay. The last time I saw a REALLY cute guy up close, I was at a loss for words... and almost fainted.

Ada said...

I say, you should have done it at the bathroom floor with him, mwahaha!

manonica said...

Ooh! You should've gone in and locked the door! Whee!