Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's not Friday but..

From Monica's TGIF

Clothes That Make The (Wo)Man (mar 30, 2007)

1.What is the most useful article of clothing that you own?
I would have to say my jeans. I can wear them anywhere, anytime.

2.What is the most useless article of clothing that you own?
Some of my sexy backless tops. A few of them have yet to see the light of day.....err night.

3.What is your favorite clothing accesory?
My white Mango belt with cute multi-color prints.

4.What color dominates your wardrobe?
White and black. although i noticed I'm being very fond of red lately

5.How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I stopped counting at 30



Counting Sheep (Mar 30, 2007)

1.What do you wear to bed during cold nights?
Sweat pants, a tiny tee and socks

2.What do you wear to bed during warm nights?
tank top and short shorts

3.What is your bedtime routine?
Take a bath, brush my teeth, comb my hair, apply pimple meds and olay total effects

4.How many hours of zzz do you usually get in a night? Is that enough?
On a good night, 8 hours. That's more than enough.

5.Do you remember your dreams when you awake?
Oh yes. I even remember my feelings during the dream. And if I dream of some guy in my sleep, when I wake up, I have a crush on that guy na. hehehe!

3 comments:

manonica said...

Omijosh! You have 3-0 pairs of jeans?!

I have only 3. Seriously. One white and 2 blue denims. Yung isa masikip pa. Hee.

aileen said...

hehehe...sad but true.. i love my jeans.i have yet to find the perfect pair but i have stopped buying them jeans.

Ada said...

That's 'coz you don't wear jeans zees.

I stopped counting at...ayay, basta. melovey those jeans too.